UCAS COURSE CODES 2020/21
SCITT – Apply to The South Downs SCITT and placed in a partnership school
School Direct – Apply to The South Downs School Direct Partnership
|SUBJECT||SCITT – 2AZ||SCHOOL DIRECT – 2GH|
|Art & Design||39FK||364P (school –, A or T)|
|Biology||35WC||364R (school – , A, O, Q, T or 5)|
|Chemistry||35WF||364S (school –, A, O, Q, T or 5)|
|Computing||35WG||364Q (school –, A, Q, S or 5)|
|Citizenship||E556||E995 (school –)|
|Drama||39FL||364N (school –, T or A)|
|Design & Technology||E557||E995 (school –, A, Q, T or 5)|
|English||2Y3B||362R (school –, A, O, Q, T or 5))|
|Geography||35WH||362Y (school –, A, Q, T or 5)|
|History||35WJ||362Z (school –, A, Q, T or 5)|
362S (school –, A, Q, T or 5)
362W (school –, A, Q, T or 5)
|Music||E559||E997 (school –, A, T or 5)|
|MFL (Spanish)||2Z24||362T (school –, A, Q, T or 5)|
|Physics||2Y3F||364T (school – , A, O, Q, T or 5)|
|Primary||2Y3L||3625 (school E, J, K, L, N, V, Y, 3 or 9))|
|Religious Education||E558||E998 ( –, Q or 5)|
Key to school codes
– Durrington High School
A The Angmering School
E East Preston Infant School
J East Preston Junior School
K The Laurels Primary School
L Palatine School
N Thomas a Becket Junior School
O Oak Grove College
Q Worthing High School
S Shoreham Academy
T The Littlehampton Academy
V Vale School
Y Lyminster Primary School
3 Lyndhurst Infant School
5 Chatsmore Catholic High School
9 Steyning Primary School
Apply 1: Apply 1 Opens 8th October 2019 – you can choose up to 3 training programmes
Apply 2: If you are unsuccessful in Apply 1 then you can apply to one training programme at a time.
Standard equivalent to a Grade 4 or above in GCSE Mathematics and English (and Science for Primary).
Degree of at least 2.2. For Secondary subjects if your degree is not in the subject that you wish to teach then you must hold an A level in that subject and we will support you to complete a Subject Knowledge Enhancement programme.
You will need to complete successful Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) checks and Health checks.
How can you gain School Experience?
- Through the School Experience Programme: https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/getting-school-experience
- Contact schools directly through the school website.
- All our successful applicants will be offered 2 weeks School Experience in July if they wish to spend some time in school.
- Please see the short film below for further details on applying for school led teacher training:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yi4JGwLSEU
- Once an offer is confirmed for applicants where a Subject Knowledge Enhancement course is discussed as part of the interview, we would recommend a provider such as VIDLEARN. More details can be found on https://ske.online/
Get in touch