- Apply 1: Opens 26th October – you can choose up to 3 training programmes
- Apply 2: If you are unsuccessful in Apply 1 then you can apply to one training programme at a time.
- SCITT Induction: tbc
- SCITT catch up Induction: tbc
- Start of SCITT programme: Monday 3rd September 2018
Come and talk to us at the following Train To Teach events:
Tuesday 23 January 2018, Arora International Hotel, Crawley, 4.30 – 8.00pm
Tuesday 6 February 2018, Portsmouth Marriott Hotel, 4.30 – 8.30pm
Who are these events for?
These events are designed for anyone who has a degree and is interested in teaching – particularly those who are considering starting their initial teacher training in September 2018. They offer a great opportunity to get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
What to expect
You’ll be able to:
• discuss the different teacher training options available, to help you decide which would
best suit you
• meet representatives from our own and other schools/universities that deliver teacher
training in this area, and find out about their courses and entry requirements
• receive advice on submitting a successful UCAS application
• talk to practising teachers, including those who have changed career to teach, about what
a career in teaching is really like
• find out about bursaries, scholarships and funding available for teacher training